Facebook represents a frequently evolving selling platform and communicating particularly given the recent news coverage and insights. As marketers, we have a tendency to habitually hear customer/prospect insights regarding their views of all social media channels that need the U.S.A. to form intelligent, digitally-driven selections in ways that to speak with our audience. the subsequent statistics highlight key relevant Facebook facts and might ultimately assist you to navigate it higher, increasing your come on investment (ROI) and resulting in larger selling success. the primary quarter demographic update was provided by Facebook on Gregorian calendar month twenty-four, 2019. info|the knowledge|the data} below includes the foremost current information provided directly by Facebook. we’ll still keep you denote as before long because the data is updated directly from Facebook. Then want to help throughout creating Facebook ads now then contact Facebook phone number.
Core Facebook organ as reported in Q1 2019 IR Statement
- How many workers will Facebook presently have: thirty-seven,773 as of March thirty-one, 2019, a rise of one year year-over-year.
- What is the mission of Facebook: “Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to relinquish folks the facility to make the community and convey the globe nearer along. folks use Facebook to remain connected with friends and family, to find what’s happening within the world, and to share and specific what matters to them.”
This data is formally updated once per quarter.
- Worldwide, there are over a pair of of.38 billion monthly active users (MAU) as of March thirty-one, 2019. this is often associate eight % increase in Facebook MAUs year over year. this is often compared to a pair of.32 billion MAUs for this fall 2018. (Source: Facebook 4/24/19) Facebook is solely too massive to ignore as associate on-going a part of your digital selling communications program. Please note the last item on this list for the entirele|the full|the overall} range of individuals who currently use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, or traveler each day on the average.
- 1.56 billion folks on the average log onto Facebook daily and are thought-about daily active users (Facebook DAU) for March 2019. This represents associate eight % increase year over year (Source: Facebook as of 4/24/19). 66 % of Facebook’s audience would be thought-about DAU versus Monthly Active Users (MAU). The Implication: a large and immensely growing range of Facebook users are active and consistent in their visits to the location, creating them a promising audience for your selling efforts.
- Mobile advertising revenue is reported consistent with Facebook to represent around ninety-three % of advertising revenue for Q1 2019. This was a similar share for this fall 2018 that was up from eighty-nine % in this fall 2017. there have been one.15 billion mobile daily active users (Mobile DAU) for Dec 2016, a rise of twenty-three % year-over-year. this is often massively important and shows the dramatic growth of mobile traffic on Facebook. Please note that this was the last official notice received in IR press releases of a delineation of mobile DAU from different metrics.
- There are one.74 billion mobile active users (Mobile Facebook MAU) for Dec 2016 that is a rise of twenty-first year-over-year (Source: Facebook as of 02/01/17).
- On average, the likes of and Share Buttons are viewed across nearly ten million websites daily. (Source: Facebook as of 10/2/2014)
- In Europe, over 307 million folks are on Facebook. (Source: computer program Journal) The Takeaway: This isn’t simply a U.S. development – a worldwide market is obtainable via Facebook.
- Age twenty-five to thirty-four, at 29.7% of users, is that the commonest age demographic. (Source: Emarketer 2012) What this suggests for you: this is often the prime target demographic for several businesses’ selling efforts, and you’ve got the possibility to have interaction these key shoppers on Facebook.
- Five new profiles are created each second. (Source: ALLFacebook 2012) The Implication: Your potential audience on Facebook the growing exponentially.
- Facebook users are seventy-six feminine (out of 100% of all females) and sixty-six male (out of 100% of all males). This stat is one that you simply extremely have to be compelled to believe as a result of its scrutiny the proportion of all females against the proportion of all males World Health Organization are on Facebook support number. To dig a touch deeper take a glance at this study that will away higher job at explaining the nuances.
- Highest traffic happens mid-week between one to three pm. On another note, a Facebook post at 7 pm can lead to a lot of clicks on the average than posting at 8 pm (Source: Forbes). Go figure. however this may facilitate you: you’ve got the potential to succeed in a lot of shoppers and drive higher traffic to your web site throughout peak usage times, however, folks are also a lot of possible to be a lot of engaged within the evenings. This datum is also an element once you are coming up with social communication planning. (Also think about that Facebook incorporates a world audience, therefore you’ll need to arrange around the geographical zone of your key market.)